1. What is Fleet Control Service 2.0
A new generation of application with more features and mobile app.
2. Do I need to change devices or migrate all fleet data?
No, all your saved information will be available and if you have any concerns or technical issues, please contact
3. What is difference between AVL Tracking system & Fleet control service?
Fleet Control Service is no longer just a tracking system, it's a service that provides customers with all the information and the details they need. It is more than tracking which facilitates vehicles management, maintenance management and drivers management...etc. Therefore, the name has been changed to give the real meaning of the service.
4. What is the difference between STC Fleet control and other fleet management systems?
Fleet control service is an end-to-end solution, which provides all service components in one plan, and one bill, which includes private network connectivity (GSM or satellite), fleet tracking devices, service management and technical support.
5. Is there a fee on the accessories such as door sensor, RFID Reader ….etc. ? Moreover, does customer require installing all accessories?
Yes, there are fees on the accessories but the customer is not required to install all the accessories devices.
6. Can customer upgrade his service package to a higher package? Moreover, does he need to change the device?
Yes, customer can change it to higher package for free but it may require specific Fleet tracking devices & sensors to support more features.
7. How many objects of fleet can be monitored & controlled at one time?
Fleet control service supports unlimited number of objects. Some of our largest customers have more than 5000 of assets e.g. vehicles, trucks, construction equipment (Yellow-Iron), Cargo or motorcycles …etc.
8. Does STC offer a rugged SIM?
Yes, STC offers M2M SIM Card, which is designed to withstand harsh environments.